I am a final-year PhD student at MIT in the PDOS group, advised by Professors Frans Kaashoek and Malte Schwarzkopf. My current research aims to design systems for better data protections and security in web applications. I am also broadly interested in multicore performance and scalability, and the application of formal methods in systems.
Besides research, I enjoy teaching, tutor as an MIT EECS communication lab fellow, and am getting my PhD minor in music performance. In my spare time, I love playing violin, reading, hiking, climbing, and exploring the world around me. I am always free to sightread chamber music!
I am on the job market this year for industry research positions starting Summer/Fall 2024; please reach out if you'd like to chat!
- 2018-Present: Pursuing my PhD at MIT!
- 2023: Student Researcher at SystemsResearch@Google (SRG), working with Anastasia Ailamaki, Kim Keeton and Philip Levis.
- 2019: Research Intern at MSR, working with Stefan Saroiu and Alec Wolman.
- 2017-18: Fulbright Research Fellow at MPI-SWS in Germany, advised by Prof. Peter Druschel.
- 2013-17: Got my Bachelor's/Master's degrees in Computer Science at Harvard, advised by Prof. Eddie Kohler.
- Pre-2013: Grew up in the sunny California Bay Area!